We have finally released our new app - Mitt Campus (My Campus)! The app is supplemented with my pages at akademiskahus.se, where you can easily find contact information, create and follow your maintenance request. You can also access news and other practical information about campus and buildings where you are located. The app is free and available for both iPhone and Android mobiles.
This is how the Mitt Campus app works
Keep track of what's happening on campus
By choosing a campus and one or more buildings, your personal flow is created with updated information, maps, contact information, service, news and disruptions that may affect you in your everyday life.
Create and track your maintenance request
You can easily create, follow and leave feedback on your maintenance request directly in the app. You get an overview of maintenance requests you made and can easily see the status of your case.
Find the right person in the right place
You can easily search, find and save contact information for each campus and building. This way you know who you can contact if you have questions or if something happens.
Get started with three simple steps:
1. Log in or use the app without creating an account. If you register your email address, your personal profile is created where you have the opportunity to:
- Create a maintenance request and see history.
- Set up the campus and highlight the buildings you want to get information about.
- Use My Pages at akademiskahus.se
2. Choose your campus and the buildings you want information on.
Your feed is now filled with the information you want.